Monday 9 March 2009

The Day After Ski Break

It was mentioned before last week was a holiday for many, or at least it was meant to be mentioned. I think I did say that it was a wonderful opportunity for one of my colleges and me to work a bit more than usual because of lack of other co-worker. In addition to this around the house most of us really have had so much time on our hands, Tobi and Elena sharing sitting on the egg, Blabla singing for spring constantly, Moses awake and stuffing himself with fried bacons, Zigy and Blabla preparing for the North-East Oulu chess tournament, Jen just generally busy the same as she has been for the last few months and Lili tending to her 66 kitten that we all decided, Jen and I really while the rest have obediently complied, so we all decided on reorganising the house.
Lili’s room became our room, the study became Lili’s room and our room became the study. We are rich I know, we have a study but hey, we have at least one student in the house. It was a fun week and unfortunately not quite finished yet but has been a success already. I found my long lost sunglasses!
Elena managed to persuade us not to touch the fridge on top of the egg lives. Which since last time hasn’t really changed status. It’s an egg with a dragon inside it that will eventually come out!
End of winter sales are on. My newest of hobbies therefore is Ice-skating. Blabla signed up. We are going tomorrow after work. Lili goes before work, before going to daycare. Elena is going with her as I heard and I hope they aren’t taking the 66 kittens. It could look nasty.
One could ask why Lili and I aren’t going in the same time to skate. Let it rest as a mystery. Too long to describe here in full detail and not nearly interesting enough. Specifics have that sometimes.

No comments: